The Chiang Mai Flower Festival is a colour and beautiful celebration, which is a must-see for anyone looking to capture the best of Chiang Mai on their visit. The parade consists of a variety of flower floats, which travel through inner Chiang Mai from 08.00am at the Nawarat Bridge through to its end point at the Nong Buaak Haad Park later in the afternoon.
What Happens at the Chiang Mai Flower Festival?
A whole host of flower floats with every colour you could imagine is paraded though the streets, and is accommpanied by music, dancers and snacks from local OTOP products along the route.
- Flower decoration Exhibition at Nong Buak Haad Park
- Flower decorations and colourful lanterns at Thapae Gate and around the moat
- The Musical of Educational Institute at Thapae Gate
- The Musical of Orchestra at Nong Buak Haad Park
- Pedestrianization from the corner of the moat (near the Nong Buak Haad Park) with snacks and OTOP products.
- Small carnival within the Nong Buak Haad Park.